Friday, October 1, 2010

Grrrr

I just realized that the lovely weekend I've been looking forward to will be eaten up by a DGA Seminar on First Aid and CPR. The seminars don't really bother me when they teach me things I don't already know but as a former R.A of 3 years I have been through enough First Aid and CPR training sessions to keep me medically trained for the next long while. BALLS! I do NOT want to spend my Saturday morning breathing into a mannequin. I want to lounge in bed and watch Don Draper damn it. Oh well...there's not much I can do about it I guess.

Weekend plans include but are not limited to:
-getting the Thai massage I bought for 22 bucks from one of those Groupon things
-hanging out with Kimby and friends and playing board games on Saturday night
-going shopping for new pants, work shirts and socks at the Buffalo Exchange
-buying Pandemic to play on Saturday night (less likely to happen now that we have that dumbass seminar)
-watching The Two Towers
-buying my ticket to fly home for Christmas (eish that is gonna be a lot of money!)

Oh and K. bought a ticket to come and see me! So in less than 2 weeks from now he'll be here!

1 comment:

  1. Boooo, CPR!
    Maybe you'll get a male dummy, though, thus making it less awkward ;)

    ReplyDelete