Monday, May 10, 2010

DGA-ness

So that interview is coming up fast and furious. I'm getting ready figuring out what I'm going to wear, changing up my resume, and thinking about what questions and answers they might be asking me. I'm generally nervous. Obviously, since the outcome is really going to determine so much. Yesterday I was just stressing myself out. I think about everything happening all at once and forget that I don't have to worry about it all at exactly the same time. It's like anything left unaccomplished bothers me.

Wanda stuff is hitting the fan too. I have a lot of things to worry/think about for that as well. Paperwork and making sure everything is printed before we head out there since the nearest town will be so far away. Keeping up with wardrobe and PD, granted that's not my job completely but Im still concerned about it. Then there's the van and the driving. Thank god that the scheduling is completed and hopefully will stay that way without too many changes.

I know this is really dumb to post about but I want everyone to know how much I wish that I had the Sims. I'm really missing my PC and being able to sit down with that game and just zone out for a couple hours. Prolly wont be getting to play it anytime remotely soon now.

No comments:

Post a Comment