Thursday, September 2, 2010

Interview...and Monkey!


So today I finally got a call...but don't be too excited just yet. It's a call for an "interview." They told us that these might happen. Basically, its just the show wanting to see all the available trainees and picking the one they think best fits with their particular show and staff. Soooo I'm interviewing for a show called Mr. Sunshine and Sony (ack far away from my house!) on next Tuesday. The show stars Matthew Perry and has to do with him re-evaluating his life at the age of 40. Allison Janney from the West Wing and Nate Torrence are on it as well. You know so I have a 1 in 3 chance of getting on that seeing as 2 other people are interviewing for it as well. We'll see how it goes!

Earlier this week got called in to be on Pretty Little Liars and
got to experience being on an AFTRA voucher and getting paid much, MUCH more-- v. nice. No exciting photos because I was just being a high school student so nothing special there.

But here is a fabulous photo of me with Candy the monkey from Night at the Museum!
She was at the Trainee Seminar, Working with Animals. She was v cute but we also learned to be wary of her smile which is her way of saying "remember I have these teeths."

So wish me luck for Tuesday, lets see what happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment