Sunday, September 19, 2010

Week 1 as a Trainee

While tiring and trying week was certainly educational and fun. There were moments of doubt and exhaustion but here I am, arrived at the weekend, and using it to relax and rejuvenate like I said I would be.

Running basecamp is certainly something I am far from mastering but I feel confident in my ability to do it. I think step 1 will be to gain confidence in myself. Once I believe in myself the rest will follow so therefore this next week the focus is on thinking of basecamp as my own set that I have to manage and run same as a 1st.

The second thing to work on is managing my stress level in front of actors. Currently I know Im letting it show too much.

Keeping the complaining down, as per How to Win Friends... I have all the chapter guidelines written out and I try to glance at them from now and then. Also keeping my mouth shut as much as possible, especially when the conversation pertains to other people.

The days are long, but could be longer. The first three days were particularly difficult on the backs of my knees (the muscles there were killing me). And now that the weekend came I found a place (so close that I can walk to it!) that does massage. Foot massage for 60 min with a shoulder and back massage at the beginning for only 25$! With tip it was 35$ and Im so happy I went. Its going to be a thing of mine now every weekend. They even do full body for 45$.

Now Im peacefully hanging out in my bed watching The Fellowship of the Ring. Good day so far certainly.

No comments:

Post a Comment