Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Wanda the Wonderful

Oh yes, I forgot to mention. Tomm morning I'm interviewing for working on a doc! Its called Wanda the Wonderful and shoots in June in Wyoming. The exciting and awesome thing about it: shooting in the mountains, remote location, roughing it, and general hiking awesomeness for 3 weeks. Less exciting is the fact that its unpaid. But more exciting is that they would like me to work on it in some sort of AD capacity. Don't get me wrong I've never ADed a doc before in my life but I will freakin learn. I know it'd be a month of not making any money but I think it would be fun and a good thing for the ole resume as well as contacts, contacts, contacts which at this point I need.

Oh, feel free to check it out: http://wandathewonderful.com/

I'll keep you posted on whether or not I'll be working on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment