Sunday, April 25, 2010

Veggies


So I've decided to grow some veggies.

I've been reading Garden Anywhere and its really made me go even more insane over my plants. I'm reading every chance I get and I cant stop getting more containers for the patio.

A couple days ago I planted two kinds of lettuce and am SUPER psyched about it. Apparently its fairly simple to grow and I think having our own lettuce would be fantastic.

Today I was at Calloway's nursery and I suckered in to heirloom tomatoes. I really want to try growing at least one heirloom something so why not tomatoes. Its going to be funny though because its Brandywines and they get to be like 4 feet high. So should be interesting.

Other than that I have some photos from a Renn Fair I went to that I need to post soon.

Last week I worked on a Hell Yeah music video and this next week coming up I'm on spot for Spike TV and Cici's Pizza (its only a one day thing).

OH AND--- I GOT MY DGA INTERVIEW!!!! So going to LA from May 14-21. Lets hope for the best!


No comments:

Post a Comment